The countries chosen for higher education worldwide, Canada is on the top list. Most student’s favorite country is Canada for a higher quality of education and safest life. Even Canada welcomes students with full or free tuition costs to study there. There are several colleges in Canada offering scholarships to international students. The colleges award full or partial scholarships depending on merit.
Some Best Colleges In Canada Offering Scholarships To International Students
Usually, the cost of the study is expensive in universities compared to colleges. Expenses in colleges are less in any country. So, many students take admission to colleges.
But applicants can’t bear the college expenses in many cases. Especially for the students abroad who have to manage living costs too. So, here are few colleges in Canada offering scholarships to international students:
HEC Montreal is a public business school in Canada. It offers accounting, finance, economics, marketing, management etc subjects. A student also can choose a human resource, international business, technology, etc. Every year lots of abroad candidates apply to enroll in the college.
On the other hand, the fees structure depends on the selected subject but is fair. However, the college supports many talented students with full scholarships. So, students from developing countries can cope with the tuition fees. Here are some scholarships awarded to needy learners:
- Entrance Scholarship: The students admitted for the first to any subject may have this scheme. Candidates with outstanding academic results might achieve it.
- Admission Scholarship: The students enrolling for M.sc for the first time can gain the scholarship.
- B.A Scholarship: The candidates taking admission for B.B.A program for full-time will be eligible.
- Jean Chagnon: This is a special scholarship for Oxford University’s students. The candidates who come to HEC for MBA, M.Sc, or PHD can have the fund.
Fanshawe is one of the great colleges in Canada. Its flexible learning system, good management, and friendly environment attract the students much. The college offers around 200 diplomas, degrees, and certificates in various programs. Students can choose a business, human service, arts, technology, health care, etc.
However, the main aim of the colleges is to find the potentiality among students. So, the colleges have some financial funding programs for talented learners. For whom the students can not afford to study in Fanshawe College. Have a look at the scholarships program below:
- Joy Warkentin Entrance Scholarship: This fund is provided to international candidates for degree programs. The students who have excellent marks in secondary school can apply for it.
- Kate Gielen Entrance Award: The students admitted for the Interior Designing program can get the scholarship. But students must have good marks and choose the course for full time.
- MAGIL Construction Award: This fund is given to the applicant who takes Construction Engineering programs. This is a competing scholarship, and a student must keep a GPA of 3 in the first year.
- Women Entrance Scholarship: This scholarship is only provided to women candidates. Those who are admitted for the first time to the college can apply to the scheme.
Seneca is a public college situated in Toronto. The institute has multiple campuses in different states of Canada. Apart from this, the college has a full-time and part-time program, Bachelor’s and degree program. A student can find his favorite program to study here.
Even the college has a bursary program for insolvent candidates for international students. There’s no nationality barrier to admit or apply for scholarships. Every year around 10000 students from different countries enroll in the college. Now have a look at the scholarship scheme below:
- Seneca Entrance Scholarship: The aboard students who come to register for graduation or diploma can be entitled to this scholarship. A candidate must have a GPA of 3 to apply to the scheme.
- Scholarships on Renewable Degree: Foreign candidates are welcome to this scholarship for the degree program. The applicants are selected based on 12th-grade results.
This college is a public institute with three more campuses in Toronto. It’s one of the favorite lists of many internationals for cheap tuition fees. It even provides many facilities and flexibility to students. Besides, it has a wide variety of programs to offer for candidates. It has 8 degrees, 31 advanced diplomas, and 35 diploma courses.
Moreover, the college has a distance learning opportunity. However, the college has undertaken to finance future leaders and potential students from overseas. So, a student can give full attention to his study without any interruption. The scholarships programs GBC awards are:
- Foreign Student Scholarship: This is the scholarship application for international candidates who enroll full-time. A student can choose any program. But he has at least a 2.5 GPA in academic results.
- Post-Secondary Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to those who enroll in post-graduation or certificate programs. A candidate must carry a GPA of 3.5 minimum to be eligible.
- Scotiabank Scholarships: Scotia Bank is awarded the scholarship to the students who need study help. A student in any year and any program can apply for it.
The public college offers lots of scholarship programs through donations from outside foundations. Whereas private college has less opportunity for scholarship schemes. Even facilities are limited in private colleges. So, when admitted to any college, it is better to select any public college.