Degrees in Technology :
With the people’s turning towards tablets and smartphones for the use of Internet and several applications, developers are required to adjust their designs for wider audiences and smaller screens. Whether it’s development of new software for a company, creating dynamic websites, or designing an app for the latest iPhone or smartphone, designers and developers are required to get these projects off the ground and deliver into the hands of consumers. If Full Sail University provides higher degree programs that can help you gain the knowledge that is required for the industry which you’ve considered a future in technology.
Web Development Bachelor’s Degree – Online
This degree program mainly focuses on the interactivity, architecture and programming required to integrate and deploy modern web applications and websites.
- Cloud Application Development ‐Utilizing the cloud-native application development resources, students will create web solutions .They will also know how to integrate these third-party services within their own custom code.
- Application Integration & Security ‐This course includes l integration of external authentication sources by the students; it also includes single sign-on providers into an existing application. Factors such as user data privacy, data retention, data localization, regulator requirements will be investigated ;there will be analysis how those factors impact application design and deployment strategies.
- Content Management System Development ‐ This course also requires students to explore customization of existing software by development of enhancements, plugins, themes and also modules based upon popular web application structures.
Cybersecurity Bachelor Completion Degree
The Cybersecurity program organizes information security professionals with the knowledge and skills required to protect systems and information against an evolving background of potential hazards. The first half of this program consists of an associate degree in Information Technology. The second half includes the IT foundation of the program complements, finally completion of in-depth cybersecurity courses.
- Cyber Crime and Incident Response ‐This course discloses the hazards such as computer and network intrusion,industrial espionage, ransomware, cyber terrorism, fraud, social engineering and emerging threats which is the inner workings and strategy behind
- Security Compliance and Privacy ‐ this course discovers the laws and agreement parameters which apply to various worldwide independent industry bodies and governing jurisdictions.
- Threat Protection and Testing ‐ by utilizing automated real-time threat intelligence, students will be learning to protect tensegrity, confidentiality and availability of systems and data.
Computer Science Bachelor’s Degree
In the Computer Science program, students will learn the development, design and execution of software-based solutions and products for business, consumer markets and entertainment. During this program, students will be working on their own software product.
- Object-Oriented Programming ‐ Techniques and methods used in object-oriented programming languages will be taught in this course through an architecture-centric approach.
- Wearable Computing ‐ by utilizing the principles of human-factors studies and human-computer interaction students will be assessing the results and developing reports that inform the software-development process.
- Software Engineering ‐ Students will be learning commonly used design patterns, practices, and principles which is involved in the process of creating software. They will also be learning how to finding and fixing various software bugs and adding new features.