Canada is one kind of diverse country. Lots of people visit or migrate to Canada for education, business or living purposes. The government of Canada ensures a high standard of education and livelihood.
They sponsor even talented students from the emerging region to contribute to social change. So, let’s know about how to apply for Canadian university scholarships from any country.
How To Apply For Canadian University Scholarships
Usually, the process of applying to any institution is the same. The difference lies in the requirement and policy. First of all, search for a suitable university. The university offers both your favorite subject and scholarship. Better to apply more than one scheme. Then you have to follow some procedures. Have a glance at them:
- You need to submit your transcript of high school, undergraduate or master’ result. Different institutions have different marks requirements. So, know their conditions first.
- You need to write your CV, Essay. All these have a format and minimum work limit. You can find the instructions on the website. So download or read the method from each institution you will apply.
- You also need to arrange a reference letter. That should be referred to by your college or university teacher.
- Then gather all the papers you can email them to hand over directly. For a need-based scholarship, a student may submit a financial statement as well. For master’s or PhD degree candidates, the institutions ask for work experience. So, you need the documents that prove working experience.
- If you are involved in extracurricular activities or social work, mention it in the application form. If you have a certificate for this voluntary work, you must submit them. That brings a good impression to judges.
- After emailing all documents, they notify you when they return to you. So, it will take a few weeks to reply from the scholarship foundation. At this time, you can take advice from seniors who achieve any scholarship. They can help with preparing for the interview session.
- After overeating the evaluation of all papers and application forms, they invite for the final meeting. So, in this season, be positive. You should look confident. If the judges find a good impression of you, they can select you.
Fully Funded Scholarship In Canada
Canadian universities offer fully-funded scholarships to domestic and overseas students. The university has numerous funds for helping candidates. They undertake all expenses of a student for a particular time. So, anyone can try to apply to any of these universities. Have a look at them below:
- Toronto University (Undergraduate Program).
- McGill University (Master’s Program).
- Carleton University (Undergraduate Program).
- Calgary University (Master’s and PhD.)
- York University (Undergraduate Program).
- Manitoba University (Master’s and PhD).
- British Columbia University (Undergraduate and PhD).
In A Summary
Many institutions award a certain amount of financial support on a yearly basis. So, consider those packages as well. The application process is the same as the full funded scholarships program. Hope that the valuable information will benefit the scholarship seekers.